Sunday, September 17, 2006

What color are you?

What color are you?
Some people collect stamps, some cars... Me? Friends. It amazes me everyday how wonderfully different people are. If you were to compare people to colors I like them to be every shade of every color possible. Bright colors are fun and surprising. Dark may be deep and thought prevoking. Pastels are sweet and can either off set others or compliment them very nicely. Primary are the root of all color.. the source if you will...
Over time I've collected so many, which I'm truly grateful for. Some come and go. Some are still around and other yet to come.. I'm excited to see what's next.

1 comment:

LaughClown said...

I call I get to be burgundy. Hope thats spelled right. It truly is astouding though how different people can be, and I strongly believe are meant to be. Not everyone can be the strong type A leader, not everyone can be the odd outsider but the more I see the more I realize that every kind is needed. Maybe I should stop making fun of the popular people. They're important too... I guess... I cant see how the earth doesnt just suck some people into some deep dark multi-dimensional void, though. But thats just me. Good analogy.