Friday, November 10, 2006

whatchu thinking???

At what point in life does one realize their affinity for hot pink?
a few days ago I had yet another pink flamingo man sighting.
from head to toe he's decked out in hot pink
his hair is pink
hat-pink
clothes..
Fanny pack..
shoes...
everything.
wow!
Now, all those who know me are aware of my affinity for nerds and also midgets.
I've always had the one for nerds but the midget thing is a recent occurrence.
something about the One Man Dinner and Hatch's Chocolate shop on E St....
or maybe it's the obsession with the Wizard of Oz that I had when I was very young...
who knows?
what goes through a grown man's mind while getting dressed that would make him think that hot pink was definitely his season?
to be cont'd....

1 comment:

Mr. Nauton said...

I have no idea what some people think when they get dressed, or why it seems thay do not have a single mirror in the house... but I think you have some very interesting and wise posts, thanks for sharing.