Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just Say No!

The movie the Producers.
yes it's a Mel Brooks film but what the hell?
I did laugh and find myself watching it occasionally while it was on.
So, ok, i hate musicals.
maybe not hate but i don't buy them or watch them on purpose.
Mostly, it seems to be a huge crew of Drag queens and the way people sing in them drives me up the wall. (Dude, I dig Drag queens, they're better at being a girl then I am for sure)
Better yet, why don't we just run nails down the chalkboard... cuz that would be better.
The only thing I enjoyed about the movie was when Will Farrell was on the screen as a German, leiderhosen wearing, NAZI, enthusiast. That was rather funny.

Just Say No to Musicals!!!
I do have to admit that I like Wizard of Oz but honestly, who doesn't?
Calamity Jane, that was entertaining.

Nothing else of this genre have I like since.

the end.

1 comment:

LaughClown said...

Dang! I was going to suggest watching Paint your wagon. Guess I'll have to find someone else to watch. You cant just harmonize wih yourself.