Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tune in

If i wasn't able to hear i wouldn't want to live...
pretty much ya
Music is my one true love in life and to be deprived of that one things would be the end of me.
the lyrics speak my life's truth, the music describes my emotions, and it just makes everything tangible.
you're probably thinking over dramatic much...
that's fine and i agree...
but to find that sort of connection with something in life is crucial and amazing.
can i even be so bold as to say, rare?.
harmony, melody, greatness, etc....
wahoo!!!

1 comment:

LaughClown said...

Like Ive told you before, there are certain things in life that profess of something greater, something more intricate than the what you see.
For me its when looking at the stars or listening "O fortuna" that i can feel a part of me, remember part of my identity that I forgot long ago, thats atrophied. There's a certain unreadable truth running through it all and it saturates everything it touches.
yeah